Zorbing is one of the most famous and unique activities many people can perform for adventure. Most users found it an exciting activity and even a form of active recreation. The funny part about these balls is you can bounce and roll with the help of them.
However, zorbing is only safe and allowed by the government in the area where the set is created. You have to visit a venue to perform these activities. Going down from a hill to the ground might seem very dangerous, but there is no need to worry about your safety. People only prefer these kinds of activities because they are light and completely safe to perform.
People who have already performed zorbing can agree that the adventure provided by zorb balls is on another level. It is elementary to enter a ball with the help of joints and openings. If you want to perform these activities, you must visit amusement parks, tourist attractions, Water Park, and skiing parks.
How safe is it to use a zorb ball?
The material depends on the product’s quality, so make sure you only buy high-quality zorb balls because hurdles can damage a low-quality ball easily. Kameymall will be ideal if you want to buy the best quality product at a decent rate with different offers. Usually, it is made up of PVC material which is well known for resisting hurdles like stone, rock, and other pebbles on the road.
Today there are varieties of entertaining games to play using zorb balls. The exterior shells of these products are very tight and dense, which helps them prevent damage from the above things. In addition, it is tough to stab inside them; you can play with them in a hilly area, with glass, sand, or snowfields.
Different types of zorbing activities
- Ground zorbing is one of the most common activities where an individual is thrown from a higher to a lower altitude. Mainly from a hill to the ground, these are done under the supervision of experts so that no one can get damaged during the whole process. And you can do it in two different ways.
- Harness zorbing – It is a process, in which a person inside the ball is fixed and held by a few things so they cannot move.
- Stock zorbing – Practicing this process, bindings of a person is completely free, and they can roam here and there inside the ball.
- Hydro Zorbing – When performing this activity, the person inside the ball is completely free, just like in stock zorbing. But what makes it unique is that few are among the people who are also filled with water. It is also a process of throwing a person from a higher altitude to the ground.
However, the water inside the ball would provide you with a complete and new experience of having an adventure. It will provide you with an entirely different emotion than hill zorbing.
- Free zorbing – It is also known as wound zorbing. This type does not include getting down from an inclined surface. A person would be responsible for setting the rolling speed of the ball all by himself. It allows you to get control of everything inside the ball.
It would be ideal for people who like to control the rolling speed according to their cup of tea. It is also good for physical health exercises because it requires a lot of strength and stamina to perform.
- Bubble ride – It is also known as Aqua zorbing. You might wonder if hydro zorbing would be the same because both contain water. But this is an utterly opposite thing. However, both processes require water in hydro passenger travel from an inclined surface to the ground.
On the other hand, a bubble ride is not performed on the ground; instead, the passenger walks on water with a zorb ball. It is typically done on the surface of a pond or specialized pool. The ball only contains air inside them.
- Aerosorbing – This process is very similar to finding a tunnel of wind and provides a completely gravitational effect. A person is generally placed in the ball or you can say balloon. The passenger will feel free from everything and weightless, just like in space. This type of zorbing is done by flying in the air. The bubble will rotate itself at a higher speed in an atmospheric environment.
Zorb ball is also a human hamster ball because it protects them from outside threats. However, if you have never experienced zorbing, you should try it because it is an enjoyable activity to do in your leisure time. But there are a few drawbacks of zorb balls but only for people with extraordinary weight and height. For example, a height of more than 6.4 is not eligible for these activities, and weight over 95 might not be a good option for you.